Welcome to Allenscroft Childrens Centre
At Allens Croft Childrens Centre we will give every child the support and opportunity to achieve their potential and celebrate their learning and achievements through enjoyable,educational experiences which will develop their confidence, competence and commitment.
Beliefs and Values
• The needs and best interests and welfare of children will be at the forefront of all service provision.
• Services should be non-discriminatory, accessible and sensitive to race, gender, religion, culture, language, disability, sexuality and differing patterns of family life.
• Services will be effectively provided within an integrated network of both statutory and voluntary agencies, community groups and the families that use the services.
• Service users will be encouraged and supported to play a full part in the planning, running and development of services within the centre.
• Inclusion and integration of disabled children into mainstream services.
Please click here to find how we support children's learning at Allens Croft Childrens Centre.